JOIN OUR CLUB!
We pride ourselves on being a friendly club with runners of all standards aged 18 & over, from first-timers through to serious competitors - why not come along & make new like-minded friends?
Elsewhere on this website you'll find details of our regular training sessions (on road, trail & track). You're welcome to come along & give us a try - if you'd like to speak to someone first, please visit the 'Contacts/Officials' page.
If you're not sure whether a running club is for you, please read this blog written by Dan Yarwood. If this doesn't convince you to give it a go, nothing will!
The Royton Road Runners year starts on 1st April. The current membership fee is £32.50 which will cover membership through to 31st March 2021. This includes membership of England Athletics for the same period.
Once you've submitted a membership form, the easiest way to pay is by online transfer (to Sort Code 30-96-26, Account No 01306698 - please put your name as the reference), or you can pay by cheque (payable to 'Royton Road Runners') to Jenny O'Callaghan/Diane Johnson or any member of the committee at Monday/Thursday club training nights.
Membership of Royton Road Runners offers many benefits:
- discounted race entry for most UK races
- annual coach trips to club races (including Dentdale & Derwentwater)
- England Athletics membership included in your fee
- a wide range of RRR-branded club kit
- access to Royton cricket, tennis & bowling club facilities
- regular social events, including our annual Presentation Night
- access to an annual draw for club places in the London Marathon *
- automatic entry to our Club Championship - a chance to compete for many trophies!
- 10% discount at established running outlets such as Up & Running in Oldham **
* subject to restrictions
** excluding sale items & some electronics
If you prefer to print & complete a membership application form you can do so here.
We look forward to welcoming you to RRR!