JOIN OUR CLUB!
We pride ourselves on being a friendly club with runners of all standards aged 18 & over, from first-timers through to serious competitors - why not come along & make new like-minded friends?
Elsewhere on this website you'll find details of our regular training sessions (on road, trail & track). You're welcome to come along & give us a try - if you'd like to speak to someone first, please visit the 'Contacts/Officials' page.
If you're not sure whether a running club is for you, please read this blog written by Dan Yarwood. If this doesn't convince you to give it a go, nothing will!
The Royton Road Runners year starts on 1st April. A fee of £44 will cover your membership until 31st March 2018. This includes membership of England Athletics for the same period.
The easiest way to pay is by online transfer (to Sort Code 30-96-26, Account No 01306698 - please put your name as the reference), or you can pay by cheque (payable to 'Royton Road Runners') to Mark Taylor/Mary Freer or any member of the committee at Monday/Thursday club training nights.
Membership of Royton Road Runners offers many benefits:
- discounted race entry for most UK races
- annual coach trips to club races (including Dentdale & Derwentwater)
- England Athletics membership included in your fee
- a wide range of RRR-branded club kit
- access to Royton cricket, tennis & bowling club facilities
- regular social events, including our annual Presentation Night
- access to an annual draw for club places in the London Marathon *
- automatic entry to our Club Championship - the chance to compete for trophies!
- 10% discount at established running outlets such as Sweatshop, Up & Running, etc
* subject to restrictions
For frequently-asked questions, click here.
If you prefer to print a Membership Application Form, you can do so here.
We look forward to welcoming you to RRR!